League to Dubai 2017
The league fixture programme is now complete. Regional final invites will be emailed out in the coming days.Locker Room
Fixture Played between dates 2017
Match 1 June 2nd – July 2nd
Match 2 June 23rd – July 23rd
Match 3 July 14th – August 13th
Match 4 August 4th – September 3rd
Match 5 August 25th – September 24th
Have you ever wanted to experience life as a European Tour Golf Professional?
With the League to Dubai you can!
Open to amateur golfers in England, Scotland and Wales.
The League to Dubai Grand Final gives you the opportunity to play some of the finest courses in the World.
Finalists will play 3 championship courses finishing on the Earth course home of the European Tours season finale, the DP World Tour Championships.
The are 2 formats for golfers, a pairs betterball and a singles competition
Players compete in 4 matches in local leagues from May to September.
The Winners of each League will be invited to one of 3 regional playoffs Events
You are now just one round away from being invited to the expenses paid Grand Finals in Dubai
Good luck and we hope to see you on the plane.
- 2 Competitions, Men’s singles & Men’s pairs.
- 4 League Matches Stableford Format (not 1 round Matchplay).
- Entrance fee Only £40.00 individual / £80.00 pairs
- League Matches and Regional playoffs played during the Golf season (May – September).
- Return Flights to Dubai
- 6 Nights expenses paid finals package to Dubai
- Grand Final Rounds on 3 of Dubai’s best courses
- 4* Bed & Breakfast Accommodation.
ENTRIES CLOSE 29th APRIL 2017
“Approved by The R & A for the payment of expenses – Rule 4-2g”
Grand Finals 2017 Dates
22nd – 28th March 2018
Time left to enter