League to Dubai 2018
Entries for 2018 are now openLocker Room
Fixture Played between dates 2018
Match 1 May 19th – July 24th
Match 2 June 2nd – July 1st
Match 3 June23rd – July 22nd
Match 4 July 14th – August 12th
Match 5 August 4th – September 2nd
Knock out Playoffs (New for 2018)
Home & Away Matches – September 8th – 30th
Have you ever wanted to experience life as a European Tour Golf Professional?
With the League to Dubai you can
Open to amateur golfers in England, Scotland and Wales.
The League to Dubai Grand Final gives you the opportunity to play some of the finest courses in the World.
Finalists will play 3 championship courses finishing on the Earth course home of the European Tours season finale, the DP World Tour Championships.
The are 2 formats for golfers, a pairs betterball and a singles competition
Players compete in 4 matches in local leagues from May to September.
The Winners of each League will be them draw to play against another league winner over 2 rounds to earn a place at the National regional finals
You are now just one round away from being invited to the expenses paid Grand Finals in Dubai
Good luck and we hope to see you on the plane.
- 2 Competitions, Men’s singles & Men’s pairs.
- 4 League Matches Stableford Format (not 1 round Matchplay).
- Entrance fee Only £40.80 individual / £81.60 pairs
- League Matches, Knock out Stage and Regional playoffs played during the Golf season (May – October).
- UK Return Flights to Dubai
- 6 Nights expenses paid finals package to Dubai
- Grand Final Rounds on 3 of Dubai’s best courses
- 4* Bed & Breakfast Accommodation.
ENTRIES CLOSE 29th APRIL 2018 *or when all places are filled
“Approved by The R & A for the payment of expenses – Rule 4-2g”
Grand Final Dates 2018 – 11th April – 17th April
Grand Finals 2017 Dates – 12th April – 18th April 2018
Time left to enter - Or until all places are filled