In partnership with…
League to Dubai 2020
Entries for 2020 are OPEN…Locker Room
Fixture Played between dates 2020
Match 1 April 11th – May 10th
Match 2 May 9th – June 7th
Match 3 June 6th – July 5th
Match 4 July 4th – August 2nd
Match 5 July 25th – August 23rd
Knock out Playoffs
Home & Away 36 Hole Matches – August 29th – October 4th
Have you ever wanted to experience life as a European Tour Golf Professional?
With the League to Dubai you can
Open to all amateur golfers in England, Scotland and Wales.
The League to Dubai Grand Final gives you the opportunity to play some of the finest courses in the World.
Finalists will play 3 championship courses finishing on the The world renowned Championship course at Dubai Creek
The are 2 formats, a pairs betterball and an Individual competition
Players compete in 4 matches in local leagues from April to August
Qualifiers from each league will be then be drawn to play against another league qualifiers over 36 holes on a home and away basis to earn a place at one of the National regional finals
You are now just one round away from being invited to the expenses paid Grand Finals in Dubai
Good luck and we hope to see you on the plane.
- 2 Competitions, Individual & Pairs
- 4 League Matches Stableford Format (not 1 round Matchplay).
- Entrance fee Only £40.80 individual / £81.60 pairs
- League Matches, Knock out Stage and Regional playoffs played during the Golf season (April – October).
- UK Return Flights to Dubai
- 5 Nights expenses paid finals package to Dubai
- Grand Final Rounds on 3 of Dubai’s finest courses
- 4* Bed & Breakfast Accommodation.
ENTRIES CLOSE midnight 18th March 2020 *or when all places are filled
“Approved by The R & A for the payment of expenses – Rule 4-2g”
2019 – Competition Grand Final Dates – TBC
2020 – Competition Grand Final Dates TBC
League to Dubai Finalists 2018/19
Entries for 2020 open