In partnership with…
League to Dubai 2019
League and Fixtures are currently being constructed. Please keep checking your locker room.Locker Room
Fixture Played between dates 2019
Match 1 May 20th – June 16th
Match 2 June 1st – June 30th
Match 3 June 15th – July 21st
Match 4 July 6th – August 11th
Match 5 July 27th – August 25th
Knock out Playoffs
Home & Away 36 Hole Matches – September 1st – October 7th 2019
Have you ever wanted to experience life as a European Tour Golf Professional?
With the League to Dubai you can
Open to amateur golfers in England, Scotland and Wales.
The League to Dubai Grand Final gives you the opportunity to play some of the finest courses in the World.
Finalists will play 3 championship courses finishing on the The world renowned Championship course at Dubai Creek
The are 2 formats for golfers, a pairs betterball and a singles competition
Players compete in 4 matches in local leagues from May to August
Qualifiers from each league will be then be drawn to play against another league qualifiers over 36 holes on a home and away basis to earn a place at the National regional finals
You are now just one round away from being invited to the expenses paid Grand Finals in Dubai
Good luck and we hope to see you on the plane.
- 2 Competitions, Men’s singles & Men’s pairs.
- 4 League Matches Stableford Format (not 1 round Matchplay).
- Entrance fee Only £40.80 individual / £81.60 pairs
- League Matches, Knock out Stage and Regional playoffs played during the Golf season (May – October).
- UK Return Flights to Dubai
- 5 Nights expenses paid finals package to Dubai
- Grand Final Rounds on 3 of Dubai’s finest courses
- 4* Bed & Breakfast Accommodation.
ENTRIES CLOSE midnight 9th May 2019 *or when all places are filled
“Approved by The R & A for the payment of expenses – Rule 4-2g”
2019 Competition Grand Final Dates 2019 – 16th April – 22nd April 2020
League to Dubai Finalists 2018/19
Entries for 2019 open